Welcome to Friedman and Schekter.
Having been friends since kindergarten, Gerald Friedman and Mick Scheckter embarked on a new journey together. They formed a partnership knowing that combining their expertise and hands-on approach to law, would be beneficial to both and so, Friedman Scheckter was established.
With seven partners and a staff complement of 22, Friedman Scheckter is a dynamic, client-focused law firm which carries on a general practise in civil law and which provides legal services to organizations, businesses, financial institutions, government agencies as well as individuals.
Property law and Conveyancing
Romana Knuth heads the property law and conveyancing department. Together with her dedicated staff and her excellent problem solving skills, they ensure an outstanding professional service to their clients.
Their services include:
* General property advice
* Contracts of sale, donation and exchange
* Residential, commercial property sales and acquisitions
* Mortgage bonds for financial institutions (i.e. Standard Bank Limited and Nedbank Limited)
* Land subdivisions and consolidations
* Township and sectional title developments
* Lease and option agreements
* Sectional title schemes
* Notarial leases, bonds and servitudes
If you are looking for a law firm situated in the Eastern Cape, look no further than Friedman and Schekter.
For more info on what their services include right-click on the link - friedmanscheckter.co.za