Expand your reach by including social media platforms into your marketing plan. Recent studies suggest that Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram are the most popular platforms used by most Professionals.
Social Media Account Setup and Optimisation
Let us set up your social media business accounts for your Legal Practice or if you are looking to get more exposure for your firm.
Once we have configured and optimised your social media accounts we’ll leave it up to you to manage the content for your social media profiles or be happy to manage it on your behalf.
Our 'managed' service will see creating content and publishing posts keeping your social media accounts up to date with the latest content.
Facebook Business Page Setup
- Call-to-action button configuration
- Facebook Business Messenger Chatbot for website
- Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Property Search App
- Link Facebook Business Page to Instagram Business account
- Link Facebook Business Page to Website & sharing icons added
- Post to Facebook feature
- LinkedIn Profile Setup
- Bio Summary; Interests; Skills & Community
- 30 Connection requests sent
- Career & Education History
- LinkedIn Company Page Setup
- Description & Hashtags
- Contact button configuration
- Link Company Page to Website & Sharing icons
- Post to LinkedIn feature
- Instagram Business Account Setup and Optimisation
- Instagram Business Bio and Contact Details
- Link Instagram Business account to Facebook Business Page
- Link Instagram Business account to Website & sharing icons added
- Post to Facebook feature
- Twitter Account Setup and Optimisation
- Twitter Business Bio and Contact Details
- Link Twitter Account to Instagram Business account
- Link Twitter Account to Website & sharing icons added
- Post to Twitter feature
- Create a YouTube Channel
- Channel Icon & Cover image
- Channel Art
- Post to YouTube feature
Social Media Marketing
Social Media is one of the most effective communication and advertising channels out there today with millions of active users! However, it can be challenging to get your message across to your preferred audience through all this “noise” and that’s why it is often necessary to use paid social marketing strategies to amplify your message on social platforms.
Ads on social media platforms like Facebook allow you to target your audience who have shown a specific interest in legal services in your area.
About Facebook Advertising
Facebook was launched in 2004, the social network now is the largest social media platform with more than 1.7 billion monthly active users worldwide.
Facebook is one of the most attractive online channels because it lets Users or Advertisers utilize Facebook’s rich user data to target very specific audiences. And since most companies and brands are already present on Facebook, ads are a great way to build a following and boost engagement for the content they share.
With Facebook you can create an ad that features a single image, a single video, or multiple images that are displayed either in a carousel format or as a slideshow:
Facebook Marketing campaigns suited for different results
You can optimize ads on Facebook based on what specific objective your campaign has. Generally, Facebook distinguishes three different kinds of objectives that follow the traditional user journey from awareness to conversion:
- Raising awareness: raise brand awareness, local awareness and to maximize reach
- Consideration: These ads are focused on driving traffic to your website, boosting the engagement of your posts, and helping you collect leads to use in follow-up campaigns.
- Conversion: These are ads that increase the conversion on your website, advertise specific products to users who have interacted with you before.
- *These campaign objectives require a few lines of code to be added to your website, which will then implement the Facebook pixel on your site. We will do this for you when setting up and/or optimising your Facebook page.*
About Instagram Advertising
Instagram is an online and mobile social network for photo- and video-sharing with more than 500 million monthly active users worldwide. Users can share photos and videos publicly and privately on the Instagram app and through other social networking platforms such as Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook.
For businesses, Instagram is a fantastic platform to tell a company’s story in a visual and engaging way. Successful campaigns bring a brand’s authenticity to life. Since Instagram was acquired by Facebook in 2012, the advertising platforms merged and most of the advertising and targeting options are the same for both platforms. Similar to Facebook ads, to run ads on Instagram, you'll need a Facebook Page for the brand you are promoting.
Instagram Ads have the same three choices you know from Facebook – you can create an ad that features a single photo, video, or multiple photos that are displayed in a carousel format.
What objectives can I meet with my Instagram ad?
Similar to Facebook, Instagram will show your ad to the people in your target audience who are most likely to take the action you want them to take. The campaign objectives you can choose from are:
- Brand awareness
- Traffic (for clicks to your website)
- Engagement (with your posts)
- Video views
- Conversions (on your website)
* This campaign objective requires you to implement the Facebook pixel on your site
What targeting options does Instagram and Facebook offer?
Highly targeted ads on social media can help you reach exactly the people who care about your content. The ability to target potential readers and customers based on demographic data, behaviors, and very specific interests is the biggest strength of social media ads.
Facebook offers a variety of targeting options that you can combine to build a specific Audience:
- Location: Target users by country, province, city, zip code, or the area around your physical business.
- Demographics: Target users by age, gender, education, and the languages they speak.
- Interests: Target users by interests, based on their profile information, pages, groups, or content they engage with.
- Behaviors: Target users based on what Facebook and Instagram know about user behavior, such as if they plan to buy or rent a house.
- Connections: Target users who like your page and their friends.
- Custom: Target existing customers based on data (e.g., emails, phone numbers) you provide. You can also create Lookalike Audiences – people who are similar to your existing customers.